This vegan ranch dressing looks delicious. Thank you Midnight Munchies and More!
Usually I just buy vegan ranch because I’m lazy but I decided to give it a whirl on my own. And holy shit y’all, it’s everything! And way cheaper!
Super legit to dip your vegan wings into as well!
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, dried chives
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- Put everything in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Pop that jar in the fridge overnight for all the flavors to marry together. Don’t skip this step!
- Shake before serving.
One thought on “Homemade Ranch (Vegan)”
Oh! Yes, thank you! We fell in love with that salad sauce when we visited the States and have never quite been able to find anything similar.